Friday 16 October 2015

Typographic Collection - Task 5

This is the second task in digital design week. 
We were each given a random phrase or saying to use. We had to visually produce three different outcomes thinking about typestyle, scale, positioning and format.


Again we were not to use any photos or images within the work. I found it easy to think of the first idea but then struggled to go back to the beginning and come up with something totally different. This is something I struggle to do in my everyday work. This talked helped me to see that there is always more than one outcome to a brief. 
In my foundation last year I used to thumbnail ideas a lot in my backup work because we were told we had to. I stopped doing this this year because I used to really hate doing it. Looking back I can see how helpful this was. This might be something I start doing again 

No comments:

Post a Comment