Thursday 22 October 2015

Lecture Programme - John Fewster (Colour Science)

Today we had a lecture by John Fewster on colour science. This was not my favorite lecture of the year by a long shot. I found the whole thing quite boring and it was more about how the eye perceives light then about the use of colour in graphic design. It was a bit like a science lesson.

There are going to be another 2 lectures by the same person on colour science in the following terms and I really don't know whether to attend them or not because it's just not something I am that interested in.

I already knew about the light spectrum and how a computer screen it so different to a printer. One adds colour and one takes away.

Not an inspiring lecture for me but it might have been for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment