Saturday 17 October 2015

Lecture Programme - Keren House

Keren House:
Has worked at the highest level in a number of agencies, including founding partner of The Partners, Pentagram, Design Bridge, Ziggurat, Sieberthead.

Her talk focused on telling stories in branding


I found this talk interesting and it was nice to hear from someone of an old generation who has worked in looks of different companies. Keren has seen the design and branding industry change over time and has a great depth of knowledge to share. 

I didn't find this lecture as inspirational as others and I'm not really sure why. I felt like I was being told a story rather than having a lecture or discussion. Keren must have done many a lecture over the years and I felt like she was almost going through the motions. 

Overall I did enjoy this lecture and am looking forward to the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment