Tuesday 13 October 2015

Typographic Collection - Task 4

This is the first of two tasks in digital type week. We were given a list of musical genres which we had to represent using only type. 


I really enjoyed this task and I am happy with my outcomes. I used the website DaFont to find unusual fonts. Some of the type has been altered by creating outlines and changing the look of the typography. 

We were allowed to use background colours or textures but not physical things such as a piano for classical. 

I'm planning to get this printed A2 on a nice matt paper for hand in. 


**UPDATE NOV 2015**
When I got to putting my portfolio together I had this reprinted portrait and rearranged the order the squares are in to look a little better. This was to make my portfolio look more professional and easier to look through.

No comments:

Post a Comment