Wednesday 28 October 2015

Individual Tutorial

Yesterday I had my first individual tutorial of this unit. The idea of it was to check everything was going the right way for hand in on the 13th of November.

Everyone was running really far behind but after waiting an hour I finally spoke to Emma who I knew for my Year 0 last year. She went through all my work and portfolio giving my advice for hand in and how to present my work.

All my feedback was very positive and it felt better being on top of all my work for once (Apart from contextual studies but that doesn't count).

I has been nice last week not to be given another project straight away again. It has meant I was able to catch up and finally get my typographic booklet printed.

One more project to go before hand in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment