Saturday 26 September 2015

Workshop - Positive/Negative

Our first workshop of the year was called positive/negative. We had a couple of hours to upload an image to instagram using the hashtag #nuaposneg. Everyone created different things including photography, drawings and typography. 



I edited an image of Norwich city center into something negative. Using photoshop I selected the sky and filled it with the building from the same image. 

I chose to focus on the city and how its can be negative as well as positive. A large city can have a negative effect on the environment and on people state of wellbeing. Some people find it difficult to be in the crowds of shoppers. I personally love the buzz of living near the a city so I thought it would be fun to look at the other side of things.



This is a photo from the workshop day when we were all looking at the hashtag on the projector. I really like the idea of uploading the work online. It meant that everyone could see the work and it can be added to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment