Friday 12 February 2016

The City New Perspectives (Directed Study)

After playing around with lots of different ideas I decided to look at all of the churches of Norwich. I concentrated on churches within the inner ring road. It has been said that there are 52 churches in norwich, on for every sunday of the year, but this is no longer correct. There is now only 30 something remaining today. 
I spent the day walking around norwich to take a photo of every church. I took inspiration from Bernd and Hilla Becher, whose work we were shown in the briefing on Monday. I still have to finish my piece but this is what it currently looks like. 
I quite liked this project as it was nice to do something different. I am starting to really enjoy photography and would like to do it more often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment