Friday 26 February 2016

Reflective Journal Crit

After having a week to work on my reflective journal I felt like I needed some more advice on the layout and binding. I want my book to be sewn together or even perfect bound if possible. This lead me to be a little confused about how to set my document up and I have always just stapled my booklets together. I now realise I need facing pages so I can visualise the spreads. 

I have also decided that I want a number of the pages to be full photographs. This will help to break up the written work and give my work more space of the page. 

It was suggested to make a plan of how much space I want to give each to each section within the booklet. This might make it easier to see what the final product would look like and how each page would flow to the next one. 

All in all a good crit with some good advice! Lots of work to be done!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment