Wednesday 5 October 2016

Storehouse Meeting



I decided to join the team that create the university's magazine, Storehouse. This is a student lead and SU funded magazine that is printed and distributed around NUA. It includes interviews from local companies and from creatives working in industry.

Twice a year we ask students to send in submissions to be included in the magazine. I was featured in Storehouse in my foundation year.

This issue is called 13 as it is the 13th copy of Storehouse and will be released around October time. The theme is spooky and Halloween.

I have found it hard to participate on his issue as the team has been spread about the country over the summer holidays. Then the week everything came together I was on holiday and unable to give my full attention.

I am looking forward to the next issue where hopefully we will have proper meetings and it will be more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment