Friday 11 December 2015

Visual Identity - Final Crit

I found it really hard to get back into the swing of working after hand in. I think this was because we started BA1b 3 weeks before Christmas. Everyone was well into christmas and it was hard to get going for those 3 weeks.

I missed the intermediate crit on the first week of this project and attended the final crit with a stationary set that is so far away from being finished!

I think I am going to leave this project for now as we have another brief Monday to start. I am currently working on the Origami society and have an envelop made, but I need to change the design slightly for it to work better. I have thought about using screen printing to add depth to the pattern or foiling to make it stand out more.

This is what I have so far:



No comments:

Post a Comment