Friday 17 March 2017

William Murray Hamm Interview

After the BA2a hand in we had a week off for assessment, in this week I made myself a pdf portfolio and set about getting a placement over the summer. I send emails to all different agencies inside and outside of London. 

I emailed Chris Ribet with my attached portfolio who seemed to be impressed I was asking for a placement during my second year. We arranged an interview time for me to go to their London studio and talk through my work. I was really nervous about the interview as I didn't really know what to expect but it went well and I have been offered a placement in June. 

Williams Murray Hamm was founded in 1997 and is celebrating it's 20th year. They mainly work in fast moving consumer goods such as food packaging and branding. They have worked on redesigning the Barclays Bank identity, Juiceburst packaging and Carlsberg. Last year they came to the Lecture Programme at NUA, I thought their talk very inspirational. They work with D&AD a lot and want to nurture new talent coming in through students. 


No comments:

Post a Comment