Monday 25 April 2016

Visual Identity - Update

After speaking to Gill I was told I was trying to over complicate the task. I went back to basics and started again, this time putting the organisation at the front of any ideas.

I used origami to create every piece. The letter folds into a paper airplane, with instructions on the back. The envelope is the same pattern I followed before but I have used plain text to make sure I dont start to create a logo. The business card pops open and you open it, but folds back to a size that you could fit into your pocket. Lastly, the compliment slip is an origami bird with a little slip of paper coming out of it's wings.

I did really enjoy this project in the end even though it was a rush to get it done before hand in. I wish I would if started it again straight after my final crit.


No comments:

Post a Comment